At Workwear & Clothing UK we have been lucky enough to work with some big social media influencers, youtubers, sporting stars and musicians.
Working with them to produce merchandise has given us an unique perspective on what to do when to do it. From a single gamer streaming to a few dozen viewers to a band playing to sold out venues we have options for you.
Buy upfront in bulk at reduced rates and promote your merch as “Limited Edition”, set up a pre-order with just a few samples or choose print on demand with zero upfront cost we have the experience to guide you through the process. If you would like to talk to us about how we can help you get started with your next merch drop fill in your details in the form at the bottom of the page.
Below are our top 10 reasons you should sell merchandise.
- Increase brand awareness: By selling merchandise with your brand logo and name on it, you can increase awareness of your brand and make it more recognizable to customers.
- Generate additional revenue: Merchandise can be a lucrative source of revenue for your business, especially if you have a strong brand that people are interested in supporting.
- Foster customer loyalty: By offering exclusive merchandise to your customers, you can create a sense of belonging and encourage them to continue supporting your business.
- Enhance your brand image: High-quality merchandise can help to enhance your brand image and make it seem more professional and established.
- Provide a tangible way for customers to support your business: Some customers may want to show their support for your business in a tangible way, and merchandise provides an opportunity for them to do so.
- Leverage social media: You can use social media to promote your merchandise and reach a wider audience.
- Create a unique and memorable customer experience: By offering a range of unique and well-designed merchandise, you can create a memorable customer experience that sets your business apart from competitors.
- Expand your reach: Merchandise can be shipped anywhere, allowing you to reach customers all around the world.
- Build a community: By selling merchandise, you can create a community of customers who are passionate about your brand and feel connected to it.
- Diversify your product offerings: In addition to your core products or services, selling merchandise can provide an additional stream of revenue and help to diversify your product offerings.